Wednesday, September 3, 2008

home sweet home...

i finally have made it home after spending almost a week with juile, packing and clean my apartment all day, heading to Minnesota for the weekend filled with a wedding and family gathering. i am back to good ol' tulsa.

i am glad to be back and was suprised to get a call from emily that she is moving home as well this weekend. so i will have a non-married friend to do things with. i am pretty excited about it and we are going to siloam this weekend to see friends.

now that i am back i really need a job. i get reminded everyday by my parents. how can you get a job that fast i just got back 2 days ago. i just want a job that i will enjoy that i don't mind get up in the morning going to. jobs are not that easy to come by this days so i will probalbly get a temp job or something like it. if anyone has job that i might like let me know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill, you didn't tell me you had a blog. I had to stumble upon it through RJ's. I'm a tadbit disappointed I didn't get a personal notice.

rj said...

since you're a princess, it shouldn't be that hard to find a job.
you can feel opportunity through a hundred mattresses.