Thursday, August 14, 2008

only 2 weeks left...

i am ready to leave. some might think that moving back to tulsa from chicago is not very exciting but i can't wait. after living in chicago for a year and my different experiences. i am ready for my family and friends. i am ready to drink a cup of tea and be home. to enjoy having a yard to swim, play basketball and mowing the lawn. to exercise without have millions of people driving by and watch you. i have been ready to leave for a couple of months now but since its almost time its has been flying by. which means that i have been enjoying myself and making the best of my time left. for the past 4 months i think that i have been counting down and it been going slowly. i don't regard moving to chicago. but i am still trying to figure things out. i never know what to tell people when they asked why i moved here in the first place. the only reason is i wanted to live in a big city and chicago seemed like the perfect one. it has been good i have learned things about myself which i would not have if i stayed at home and i appreciate tulsa alot more. one thing that i learned is i loathed living by myself. i need to have people around. most people say i am going to miss it chicago but i don't think so i have experienced it and i am done. there are a couple of things that i will miss...
-weekend at jewels
-biking to work
-movies in the park
-people i work with
other then that i really can't think of anything else. things that i look forward to are...
-not getting up for work at 5am
-exercising
-my family
-having a car
-getting a new job
-going to my church
-friends
-swimming in my pool
-have a closet that i can actually see my clothes in
-having a yard
-saving money
-not working on saturday
-having conversation face to face with friends/family

No comments: